Are you considering buying a widescreen LED TV for your living room? If yes, then you are not the only one looking for it.
Many people want to bring home a classy television but are unable to make a buying decision. It is majorly because the Indian market is loaded with many models from leading brands. Hence, buyers become confused about what to consider and what not.
If you are also facing the same situation, then you should know that Sony has been one of the leading and veterans electronics brands in India. The quality and performance of a Sony TV have been good over the years.
With changing times, TV technologies may have changed, but it has not kept Sony from launching advanced models. You can find a Sony LED TV to Sony 4K to a Sony Full HD TV in the Indian market, and pick up as per your preferences.
If you also wish to know about the best Sony that you can consider and buy, then here is a post to help you out along with an easier buying alternative. Read on!
Diverse Sony LED TV models to choose from easily
Sony 24 Inch HD Ready LED TV
Anyone who wants to purchase a Sony TV for his/her small living room can opt for a 24 inch TV. It is because buying a bigger sized TV in a small room won’t serve the purpose, and even may affect eyes. The Sony 24 Inch HD Ready LED TV with some decent features may fulfil your needs easily:
- HD Ready 24 inch 1366 x 768 pixels display
- 20 W speaker output for powerful and rich sound
- 2 HDMI ports
- 1 USB port
- Play many videos with USB Super Multi-Format display
You can buy this 24 inch Sony LED TV in India at a price of around Rs.14,500.
Sony R202F 32 Inch HD Ready LED TV
The 32 inch LED TV is one of the most preferred sizes that many TV buyers opt for these days. The screen size is big enough to help you enjoy the altogether different cinematic experience. It is the right size that you can install in a medium-sized room. The Sony R202F 32 Inch HD Ready LED TV could match your expectations if you wanted to buy a 32 inch LED TV with specs such as:
- HD Ready 32 inch 1366 x 768 pixels screen
- 20 W speaker output
- 50 Hz refresh rate for a blur-free picture quality
- 2 x HDMI ports
- 1 x USB port
Buying this Sony LED TV in India will cost you around Rs.19,000.
Sony W662F 43 Inch Full HD LED Smart TV
Wanted to buy a Full HD TV to watch even sharper image? The Sony W662F 43 Inch Full HD LED Smart TV has got enough spunk to keep you engaged with its features. Know more about it and see if it fits the expectations of your family or not:
- Full HD 43 inch 1920 x 1080 pixels screen
- 10 W Speaker output
- 50 Hz refresh rate for the distortion-free picture quality
- 2 x HDMI ports
- 2 x USB ports
- Smart TV – access web programs/shows directly on your big screen TV
- Direct Netflix and YouTube button
The price of this Sony Full HD TV in India is around Rs.43,000.
Sony X7002F 43 Inch Ultra HD 4K LED Smart TV
There has been a significant change in the face of T technologies these days. If you want to enjoy almost all of such technologies in a single device, then you can opt for a Sony 4K TV. The Sony X7002F 43 Inch Ultra HD 4K LED Smart TV is one such model you find appealing and matching your needs. Have a look at some features of this Sony 4K TV and know more:
- Ultra HD 43 Inch 4K Full HD 3840 x 2160 pixels display – more depth in every frame with 4x resolution
- 20 W speaker output
- 50 Hz refresh rate for a Blur-free picture quality
- 3 x HDMI ports to connect set top box, Blue-ray players and consoles
- 3 x USB ports to quickly connect your USB device, camcorder and your digital camera
- Better colour and contrast
- Reduced screen noise
- Smart TV – enjoy all your web shows right on your Sony TV screen
- Access Netflix and YouTube with a direct button
The cost of this Sony TV is around Rs.53,000 in India.
You are now aware of some of the best Sony TVs available in India that you can easily buy after comparing their features and assessing your needs.
You can even opt for buying a Sony 4K TV also if you wanted to purchase a 32 inch TV. It is because you can do that by spreading the TV cost over a tenor and pay fixed EMIs.
You can fulfil your aspirations of owning a better Television (TV) and never bother about paying the entire amount upfront. It is possible by using the No Cost EMI facility available in India on the Bajaj Finserv EMI Network.